One-part elastic sealer
One-part elastic sealer can be used very easily; simply push it out of the tube or cartridge. If
it contacts air (moisture), it will be cured into a rubber-like elastic body. It has excellent water and air tightness,
as well as superb contact, follow-up property and durability.
Modified silicone sealant
- Coating is possible.
- Excellent rust preventive features.
- No offensive odor.
- No electrostatic or contamination due to sticky sealant.
- Good adhesion with many adherends.
- Stable performance over an extensive range of temperatures from -50 to 150.
- Long-term weatherability to ultraviolet rays, ozone, winds and rain.
List of one-part elastic sealer
Car repair sealer
The car repair sealer is used to ensure water tightness and air tightness for various types of
cars, and can be divided into the following three types; (1) sealing of sheet metal joint, (2) adhesion and sealing
for installation of the window glass, and (3) sealing of weather strip rubber and glass.
List of car repair sealer
Primer selection list
- Primer solvent may cause stress cracks to polycarbonate and acrylic adherends, and prior check is necessary.
- Avoid using the primer for the glass joint from which the adhered surface is exposed directly to ultraviolet
- Use of the primer is essential to improve sealer adhesive property. Select the optimum primer according to
the sealer and adherend.
- Be sure to use primer, if there is joint movement, or materials are porous.
- Precautions: All primers are combustible. Change of air, and beware of fire before use.